Monday, January 4, 2010

Austin's Birthday!

Today is Austin's birthday!! We finally made it! I am 40 weeks and 2 days pregnant today and Austin decided he wasn't coming on his own. It is 5:25am and we're about to leave for the hospital to be induced. The doctor should come in around 7am to get everything started. We're not sure yet if they will break my water first before they start the Pitocin or what. I am going in 2.5cm dilated so we're 25% of the way there already. We're really hoping they break my water and give my body a chance to have contractions on it's own before they give me the Pitocin. Hopefully it won't be too long of a day and I'm hoping and praying that I don't have to have a c-section. We shall see!! The next time I update this blog, I will be a MOMMY!!!! :)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Can't wait to see his picture!!! Best wishes for you :-)