Sunday, August 17, 2008

R.I.P. Geoffrey Glaub May 24, 1999 - August 16, 2008



Little Geoffrey passed away peacefully yesterday morning, with his parents at his side. I cannot begin to imagine the pain and sadness that comes with the loss of a child. Although I only had the pleasure of meeting him once, it is clear in reading his journal how loved Geoffrey was. He had a true love for music, Star Wars and reading, and was an incredibly smart 9 year old. The picture above is of him at City Stages...his parents stated this was the highlight of their year. It was at this time that his parents began to realize that something was wrong, thus beginning the horrific journey that has lead them to this. He will truly be missed. Please keep his parents, family and friends in your prayers.

1 comment:

SM said...

I Geoffrey's big cousin. I was randomly looking his name up on the internet and found this. I just watched Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, which is something he and I did quite frequently and I was missing him. He is still just as missed as he was on the day he passed away, and always will be. I just hope he's happy.