Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Learning Life's Little Lessons

Today has been such a better day than yesterday was. I have been going through this depression phase due to not having a job, and it started to finally look up for me! I had an interview this morning that I think went really well!! I am really looking forward to hearing some feedback because if I were to get this position, I would be sooo happy! I really like the company and the position, and it would give me an opportunity for growth within the company, which is really important to me.

When I got home after the interview I got a phone call from one of my other recruiter's who had set me up on another interview tomorrow afternoon!! I have done some research on the company and it sounds really interesting. I am very excited to go interview and learn more about the position and the company.

I have learned some important things over the last 24 hours or so. I have learned that no matter how bad things get, no matter how low I feel, I should never question the existence of God and my faith in Him. Sometimes that is really hard to do when you've done nothing but prayed so hard for things, and then feeling like those prayers are never even heard. That is how I've been feeling lately, and it was a nice change yesterday to feel like some of those prayers had finally been heard, and better yet, answered. I know that God has His own way of doing things, and I should not question that. It's not my place to question Him and His reasonings. Ugh, but again, sometimes that is much easier said than done. But I am learning, and the best that I can do is to learn from my mistakes and move forward. So this is me.....learning and moving forward!

1 comment:

MeaganW said...

Tiff...I love you! and I pray for you everyday! I am here for you always, and I know the "right" job will come along. You are brilliant, sweet, caring and most of all...and amazing person :) I love you with all of my heart. Thank you for sharing this blog with me :) I will check it everyday :)
xoxo Meagan