Friday, October 24, 2008

TGIF!!

I am so excited that it is finally Friday! The week seemed to be never-ending, and I'm glad that the end is finally here. I had my post-op checkup yesterday and everything is healing nicely. My doctor's only concern being my digestive tract. He wants to see me back in a few weeks to see if things have gotten better. We're hoping that my body is still regulating itself after the surgery, but if things haven't changed then I will go back to see my gastrointerologist. Not exactly the news I wanted to hear, but it could be worse, so I am counting my blessings.

We're really looking forward to the weekend - UA plays Tennessee this weekend! This is always a big game for us, and I'm super excited that it is finally here! Unfortunately I have to miss a baby shower for a close high school friend, and I'm disappointed about that. I never get to see my pregnant friends while they are pregnant because every one of my old high school friends seem to live in other cities. Thank goodness for Facebook - at least I can see pictures!!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and stays safe in all your travels!

ROLL TIDE!!!

No comments: