Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

First off, Happy Halloween to everyone, and I hope you all have a fun and safe night! Although I have no plans of dressing up, my husband and I are going down to T-Town tonight for the weekend. It's Homecoming for UA and we're playing Arkansas State. I'm really looking forward to going down there, spending time with friends and watching our boys play!!!

Yesterday, our office closed for the day and we all went to Camp Cosby for Teambuilding! It was a great experience, and I think everyone had a great time! We played a few teambuilding games for the first part of the day, and after lunch we did the high ropes course!! It was awesome! I am feeling the pain today b/c my arms and legs are so sore!! I'm posting a few pics of our day yesterday!

I also wanted to relay the news I got regarding Baby Dulce - she and her mother saw a doctor this week and her surgery is scheduled for December 2!!! It's so exciting to see how this has all come together with the help of a few compassionate people!! Apparently her mom got very teary eyed when the surgeon showed her his before and after pics!! I will keep you posted on any other news I hear!

I hope everyone has a great Halloween weekend! The weather is beautiful and it should be a perfect day for some Alabama football tomorrow!!! As always, Roll Tide and thanks for reading!!


The first group getting ready to go!!


Me keeping my balance!!


Me and my boss getting ready to walk the tight rope!


My boss and I falling off the tight rope!

No comments: