Saturday, August 22, 2009

Baby Vinson Has a Name!

21 Week Update from BabyCenter.com:

"Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like he's practicing martial arts as his initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to his activity as you get to know him better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now."


It's really hard to imagine our baby boy being as long as a carrot!! In the ultrasound pics, his legs sure did look long, but at the same time it was a little hard to see because he is all scrunched up in there!

I feel like there is so much to do all of a sudden! We have really got to get our registry finished and more importantly, we have got to shop around at day cares! I have a list of some that I want to check out - moms please feel free to leave some suggestions because we could use some help in this category!! I'm starting my new job on Monday which seems to add just a little bit more stress to everything. I'm trying not to worry though, everything will get done!

Nothing much has changed in my pregnancy - my trips to the bathroom during the night seemed to ease up, but apparently I was just having a lucky week. I'm back to 3-4 trips again. It sure does make it hard to get a good nights sleep though! My boobs still hurt like crazy. I am really shocked that hasn't eased up at all, and it has been my biggest complaint these last five months. Oh yeah - I guess I should fill you in on the name we have picked out. It wasn't a hard decision for us, as we've had our names picked out for a long time!! Baby Vinson is now Austin Daniel!!

Ultrasound pics below! The last one is a 4-D of his face...it's still a little early to see too much but if you look hard, you can see his eyes, nose and mouth!




1 comment:

Emily Shepherd said...

Next time y'all are here remind me to lend you my master list of daycares...love the pics!!!