Thursday, July 10, 2008

New Beginnings

Well, I am happy to say that my interview this morning went fantastic!! It actually went to so well that I got a call a few hours later with an offer!!! I am SOOOO excited about this job! It seems like it will be a great learning experience for me, as well as challenging at the same time. And what's even more amazing - I start on MONDAY!!! It's literally about four minutes from home so I am ecstatic about the drive (or lack thereof!)!! I can also work flexible hours so that I have every other Friday off!! The interview was pretty easy and I made an instant connection with both ladies interviewing me, and I think I will get along very well with both of them!! I am just so relieved...I feel like I can actually breathe again!! This just takes away so much stress, you just don't even know!!!

On top of getting a job offer today, I cannot stop thinking about tomorrow!! I mean, what a great way to start off my weekend!! A job offer, getting my wires out, recovering and then starting a new job!!! A fresh start....a new beginning. I could not be happier and I feel like I'm on top of the world right now!!

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers during my stressful time! Please continue to think about and pray for my friend Nikki. Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Chase said...

That's great to hear Tiffany, congratulations! Sounds like things are looking up. Good luck.

Laurie said...

Congrats Tiff! I can't wait to hear all about the job! Fill me in!!

Jana said...

Congratulations Tiffany!! Glad you are happy :)