Sunday, July 6, 2008

Holiday Weekend

Well, I hope you all had a great 4th of July weekend!! This is the first year that I can remember not doing anything to celebrate the 4th!! Kinda sad, huh? I had to work until about 6:30 that night and Justin was working out of town so I didn't really have anyone to enjoy it with! I know I could have gotten together with some friends, but honestly....I was exhausted!! I helped my mom pack and move stuff all day Thursday and I don't think my body had completely recovered from that! By 11:00, my happy butt was in my bed reading until I fell asleep!! Unfortunately, I had to work again yesterday and realized how horrible it is to have a manager that you really don't mesh well with. Every time I ask her a question she makes me feel like a complete idiot, and that I'm incapable of doing anything right. Plus, one of my tasks at hand yesterday was quite horrible and took almost an hour to do...I will spare you the details because trust me, you really don't want to know!!

I'm so glad that I had today off! Justin and I got up and went and ate breakfast, and a few hours later I was back in the bed asleep again! My body requires so much sleep that I promise you, I could never get enough!! We have a pot roast and potatoes in the crock pot that has been cooking all day and I'm really looking forward to a yummy dinner tonight!

In five days I will have a normal mouth again, with NO metal in it!! I am soooo excited, I wish I could put into words how excited I am! It will be interesting eating again without swallowing half the wax I keep in my mouth, and only taking three minutes to brush my teeth, rather than 10-15 minutes that it takes me now (removing and replacing rubberbands and wax...it's a long process!!).

Well, I hope you all had a great week and enjoyed your holiday weekend! Hopefully everyone was safe! I hope to hear some good news about a job this week so keep your fingers crossed! I promise I will post something if I hear anything!! As always, thanks for reading and I hope you all have a GREAT week!!

No comments: